1.- Definition and function of cookies
A cookie is a file downloaded to a user’s computer/smartphone/tablet (device) when using specific websites to store and retrieve information on the browser and browse patterns from that device. Depending on the information stored and the way the device is used, the user could be recognized. To obtain more information about cookies, Redondo de Guayedra invites you to log onto this link: http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie_(informática)
2.- Type of cookies used by this site
First party cookies: are those sent to the terminal device of the user from a device or domain managed by the site’s editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third party cookies: are those sent to the terminal device of the user from a device or domain not managed by the site’s editor, but by another entity which manages the data obtained through the cookies.
Session cookies: are a type of cookies designed to obtain and store data while the user logs onto a web page.
3.- Disabling, revoking and erasing of cookies.
The user may, at any time, allow, block or erase cookies downloaded onto his/her device through the configuration options of the browser, in case downloading of cookies in the browser is not allowed it is possible that access to some of the sections of our web would turn un-renderable.
Browser configuration, for example:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- The opt-out specifc systems, regarding the cookie being used –these systems can imply the installation of an opt-out cookie so your choice for a disabling can be made-;
- Other third party tools, available on-line, which allow users to detect cookies in each web visited and manage its disabling –i.e., Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com, http://www.ghostery.com/faq).
4.- Cookies used. This web site uses the following cookies as described below:
- utma: used to make an account of the times the user visits a site. Expires after 2 years.
- utmz: Used to know how a user ended up in a web. Expires after 6 months.
- utmb: Used to time a user when in a specific web for statistic purposes. Expires after 30 minutes of the last logging to the page.
- utmc: Used to time a user when in a specific web for statistic purposes. Expires when the session ends.
- infCookie: Reports on whether the information message on cookies has been seen. Expires after 5 years.